GoldHaven owns Coya 6 outright: a 300 hectare secton of Coya.
- Drill ready.
- Located in one of the richest/largest epithermal Au/Ag districts in Chile.
- 1200Ha located at 3800-4000m elevation, 16km SE from Kinross’ La Coipa mine (6.2Moz Au Historical Resource) and 4hrs drive to Copiapo.
- High sulfidation epithermal project with previously completed geo mapping, geochem sampling, preliminary geophysics and ASTER imagery.
- Recent samples returned with Bonanza values as high as 764g/t Au and 719g/t Ag.
- NOTE: The deposits/mines near GoldHaven’s properties provide geologic context, but this is not necessarily indicative that GoldHaven properties host similar grades or tonnages of mineralization.